Despite the game’s generally positive reception, Gran Turismo® 7 players had a bad weekend last weekend when the game’s servers went down completely due to a highly buggy update. Now, a week later, PlayStation is offering all players compensation!
In addition, Polyphony Digital has promised that in an upcoming update in April this year, the reward system will be restored, as well as new events for players. For the time being, the developers are offering all players 1 million credits!
Where can I get free GT7 credits?
Simply log into the game once before April 25 to receive the 1 million free credits offered by Polyphony Digital. According to the developer, the offer will begin today, but you’ll lose the free credits if you don’t log in by April 25.
Gran Turismo® 7 players should take advantage of this freebie, as the reward system has changed following the recent update, making it even more difficult for them to earn in-game currency. that the main issue with the reward system still exists!
Polyphony Digital has also outlined its plans for the upcoming April 2022 update in addition to this compensation. The following is a list of upcoming changes:
- In the last half of the World Circuits, rewards were increased by roughly 100% on average.
- In all Gold/All Bronze results, there are now higher rewards for clearing circuit experience.
- Increased prize money for online races.
- Eight new one-hour endurance runs have been added to missions. There will be higher rewards for these as well.
- The maximum amount of unpaid credits in player wallets has been increased by 20 million crores to 100 million crores.
- The number of Used and Legend cars available at any given time has been increased.
The next update’s exact release date has yet to be revealed. Apart from the aforementioned, the studio is working on the following fixes and improvements:
As we grow as a live service, we’ll increase the payout value of limited-time rewards.
- More World Tour events have been added.
- Missions now include endurance races, including 24-hour races.
- Rewards will be earned based on achieving a time within a range of +1 %, +2 %, +3 %, and +5 % of the best time in ranked battles in Online Time Trials.
- Automobiles can be sold.
The PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 versions of Gran Turismo® 7 are now available.