Listening to music and playing or changing lyrics is now possible on the Spotify app. The Swedish music streaming giant has just added this feature to its application (Android, iOS, PC, Smart TV, and consoles) for all users.
Lyrics to your favorite music are now on Spotify
Spotify users have been waiting for them for years now: lyrics. The platform has finally announced the launch of a feature of the same name to provide a “simple, interactive and shareable experience that is now available to Free and Premium users worldwide”. To display lyrics to your favorite music or discoveries, Spotify has teamed up with Musixmatch. This partnership thus makes it possible to offer the majority of the music lyrics present on the service.
To take advantage of it, here is the procedure to follow:
- On the mobile application:
- Play music and view it in full screen;
- Swipe up;
- The lyrics will appear in a small box;
- By clicking on the More button, you will be able to view the lyrics on full screen. The Share button will allow you to select a few phrases of music to send to your loved ones.
- On computer :
- A microphone-shaped icon is present to the right of the playback track. Just click on it to see the lyrics.